Finally! A Content Writer You Can Depend On
"Is Your FinTech Content Attracting The Right Audience?
Let me help you create the right content for the right audience"
A focus on FinTech, Software Technology, and IT...
Hi, my name is Brett Romero.
My writing career started by landing a technology series for the local newspaper. Since then, I've published two books (and one audio book), written for clients across the globe, guest posted on numerous sites, and write regularly for Bitesize Business School.
FinTech is still fairly new, which means there is no shortage of content to write about. From the ongoing development of new financial service technologies to high impact regulations (RegTech), I can help you create content that will engage your target audience and give them exactly what they are looking for.
90% of Best-in-Class marketers report fueling lead generation efforts with content marketing.Source:, Aberdeen
A technology heavy portfolio...
Octafinance: How To Stabilize Your Income By Selling Options
Fintech Business: Integration: the new fintech goal
Business 2 Community: How FinTechs Can Increase Their Audience Reach Without Increasing Their Burn Rate
SMARTSTART: The Case for Price Testing
Written for Sitepoint and published by Microsoft:
Design and Develop with Visual Studio Community 2015: Setting Up a Site
Additional clips available upon request.
82% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content and 70% feel closer to a company as a result of content marketing.Source:, Demand Metric
Content created in a variety of formats
Articles & Blog Posts
Ebooks & Reports
White Papers & Interactive White Papers
In addition to a varied and lengthy writing background, I'm also Hubspot Inbound Certified. This means I understand what it takes to get the right audience to and engaged with your content. If that isn't enough, I'm also in Copyblogger's Content Certification Program.
I've been involved with the professional finance world since the late 90s. Since then, I've created steadyoptionincome.com, which offers put option writing courses and a newsletter subscription.
When you choose me to write you content, this is what you can expect:
- Extensive software technology background
- Years of hands-on experience in the finance space, where I witnessed how technology has shaped it
- Up-to-date knowledge of current FinTech news
- Business background (ASU MBA '14), allowing a deeper understanding of the numerous business models and investment/funding transactions constantly occurring in FinTech
- Outside-the-box thinking and ability to see angles that may not have otherwise existed
FinTech sits at the intersection of my interests in the professional finance world and software technology, which has consumed the majority of my career. FinTech moves fast and now we can see how software technology is solving problems in the financial world and disrupting established services.
Coming from a software development background, writing about software technology has become second nature. The topics I write about include software programming, developer career advancement/management, and SaaS.
- Software programming content usually relates to tutorials.
- Software developer career advancement relates to progressing into a senior developer role, interviewing, and professionalism to name a few.
- SaaS includes startup topics, subscription growth and general management of subscription models.
Ready to talk about your project?
Thank you for filling this out. I'll be in touch.
If you would like to contact me about something else, you can send an email to email@example.com.